Disneyland Paris by trainTravel by rail to Disneyland® Paris... Why not combine a magical holiday at Disneyland Paris with Europe's most iconic rail journey by travelling under the English Channel on board the Eurostar! Several direct services operate from London almost to the gates of Disneyland Paris at Marne Le Valle station from where your off to the land of fairytale and fantasy. Disneyland Paris Eurostar packages are the most convenient and relaxing way to visit so why not have a magical journey and travel stress free by Eurostar. The fun begins at the Eurostar terminal where the Disney characters point you to the Disney check-in. Don't forget to pick up the Free Activity Packs (remember they're just for the kids!) to keep the little ones happy.
Book today call free: 0800 849 1245 or click for a quote by email.
Disneyland Paris by EurostarDisneyland Paris by direct train service
* Direct service runs from London St Pancras, Ebbsfleet or Ashford in Kent.
* The direct Disney train, operates five services a week outside of school holidays, with no services on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
* During school holidays the service will run daily.
* From London St Pancras the journey time is a mere 2 hours 35 minutes. * You arrive within metres of the park gates.
* Disney cast member on-board the train to give you Park maps and advice to get your break off to a great start.
* Free Activity Pack for Kids.
* Upgrades available to Leisure Select Class - Reclining Seats, cold fresh meal and soft drinks included.
The Eurostar direct services take you straight into the heart of the resort giving you plenty of time to spend in the Disney Parks on your first and last days.
Outbound Journey - Direct Service
|London St.Pancras||Ebbsfleet||Ashford International||Disneyland Paris|
Return Journey - Direct Service
|Disneyland Paris||Ashford International||Ebbsfleet||London St.Pancras|
In-Direct Service via Paris or LilleIndirect Service (for flexibility and choice) Take the Eurostar to Lille (several departures throughout the day), then change to a high speed TGV train which takes you to Disneyland's own station. The change at Lille is easy and there are facilities there are such as a bar and small cafes serving snacks. Leisure Select is also available on the Indirect service. - At the busiest times of the year, we can offer you seats on Eurostar to Paris, with onward connections to Disneyland Resort Paris via the RER train or a private taxi transfer.
To head back to Disneyland Paris home page please Click here.