Save upto 25% off* on your hotel & Park Tickets
+ Free Half Board Meal Plan**
Your package includes:
- Accommodation In A Disney Hotel
- Breakfast at your Hotel
- Free Lunch or Dinner and free tea time treat for each Night of your stay
- Tickets for both Disney Parks for each day.
You will also benefit from :
- Free Fastpass for every member of your party
- Extra Magic Hours : Get access to Disneyland Park up to 2 hours before regular park opening.
Book today call free: 0800 849 1245 or click for a quote by email.
- Available for new bookings until 14th November 2016 on a 2-, 3-, 4- or 5+ night package and get up to 25% discount off your hotel and park tickets package* + Free Half Board Meal Plan for the whole party** + Kids Under 7 Stay and Play Free***.
- Also available during February Half Term
- This offer is available in at least 1 Disney hotel per arrival date. Length of stay requirements may apply. If this offer is not available on your requested stay, please select another hotel or arrival date or length of stay or contact us for more details
When is this offer valid for? "Up to 25% off Hotel & Park tickets + Free Half Board Meal Plan" is valid for new bookings made by 14th November 2016 for arrivals from 1st November 2016 until 28th March 2017.
Where is this offer available and for which length of stay This offer is valid for all room types and cabins except Bungalow Premium Plus at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Terrace & Empire rooms at Disney’s Hotel New York, Luxury Family Terrace & Castle Club rooms at Disneyland Hotel, and all Family rooms and Suites. Local taxes apply to adults aged 18 and above (at the time of check-in) per night.
*What is the discount based on? Discount is based on online brochure prices (see www.disneylandparis.com for details) and is not applicable to transport or other options and insurance but these can be added to your reservation at brochure prices. Local tax excluded.
**What does the half board meal plan include? Half Board Meal Plan includes 1 meal voucher per person (for children under 3 years please contact us) per each night of your stay. Vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner (except brunch) throughout and only for the duration of your stay. E.g. from dinner on the day of arrival to lunch on the day of departure. Voucher includes an all-you-can-eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert) or “à la carte” choice (starter, main course, dessert) + 1 soft drink and is valid in one of the restaurants listed below depending on your hotel. These restaurants are located across the resort (in Disneyland® Park, Walt Disney Studios® Park, your Disney hotel and Disney Village).
It also includes one free tea time treat (‘Pause gourmande’) per person per night which includes a selected choice of hot or cold drink and one sweet treat.
Breakfast is already included in your package for all hotels except Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch. If you stay at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch and benefit from this special offer, breakfast will be added to your package on top of 1 meal voucher per person per night for your lunch or dinner.
Meal plan vouchers (all options) cannot be used even for face value for all of the pre-sold products:
- Christmas Meals (dinner of 24/12/2016) - Merry Christmas Lunch (Lunch at New York Hotel on 25/12/2016) and Christmas Brunch (Brunch at New York Hotel and Disneyland Hotel on 25/12/16). - New Year Eve Meals (dinner of 31/12/2016) - New Year Brunch (Brunch at Disneyland Hotel on 01/01/2017)
Please note that on the 24th and 31st December, the meal vouchers will only be valid for lunch.
In which restaurants are the meal vouchers valid? If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, you will get a meal voucher "Standard" which is valid in: Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, Restaurant des Stars, The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina, Crockett's Tavern. If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York, you will get a meal voucher "Plus" valid in the restaurants listed above plus: Blue Lagoon Restaurant, Silver Spur Steakhouse, Café Mickey , The Steakhouse, Manhattan Restaurant, Parkside Diner, Yacht Club, Cape Cod, Beaver Creek, Hunter's Grill, Annette's Diner, Bistrot Chez Rémy. If you stay at Disneyland Hotel, you will get a meal voucher "Premium" which is valid in all the restaurants listed above plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Inventions, California Grill and Walt's American Restaurant.
Tea time treat ('Pause gourmande') vouchers are for use in a selection of the Disney Parks' counter-service restaurants, every day from 3pm to 6pm.
Can I use my meal voucher in restaurants as a mean of payment? You can use your meal voucher for its face value in any restaurant of the resort (except Earl Of Sandwich - Planet Hollywood - Rain Forest Café - King Ludwig - Starbucks - Mc Donald's) for an all-you-can eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert) or ‘a la carte choice’ (starter, main course, dessert) + 1 soft drink.
You will find below its face value according to the hotel you are staying in:
Meal Voucher Standard (when you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, Disney's Hotel Cheyenne)
Meal Voucher Plus (when you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York)
Meal Voucher Premiums (when you stay at Disneyland Hotel)
Meal vouchers may not be combined with another voucher in the Table service & buffets. No change is given if the total is less than the value of the voucher. The difference must be paid at the cashier desk if the total exceeds the value of the voucher. Limited to 1 meal voucher per person per meal. Subject to availability. Some restaurants may be closed at certain periods.
How can I upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan? Full Board meal plan includes both lunch and dinner, per person, each night of stay and comprises 2 meal vouchers. If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, you can upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan for £16 per adult per night and £9 per child per night for all arrival dates. If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York, you can upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan for £20 per adult per night and £10 per child per night. If you stay at the Disneyland Hotel, you can upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan for £32 per adult per night and £16 per child per night.
How can I book a restaurant in advance? Table reservation is highly recommended before coming to Disneyland Paris, at least 7 days in advance, by calling our Dining Reservation Service on 08448 008 898. Meal plan does not guarantee a table.
***Free for kids under 7: For each adult package (hotel + tickets) booked, all children under 7 (on the arrival date) are offered the same package (hotel + tickets), up to maximum occupancy of hotel room. Minimum of 1 paying adult per room booked. Transport and insurance can be added but are not free for children aged 3 and above (2 and above for transport). Proof of age (under 7 on the arrival date) is required at check-in.
All offers are subject to availability and Disneyland Paris terms and conditions.
The tickets included in the package give access to all available and open attractions without any additional charges, except the Shooting Gallery and Video Games Arcade in Disneyland Park. Shows, Parades and events are subject to change, postponement or cancellation without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather.
(1) Fastpass®. Check the “Guide to the parks” upon arrival for details regarding which attractions this service applies to. This service is only available with a Park ticket valid for the same day. You may only have one Fastpass® issued at a time. Another Fastpass® ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has expired or been used. Subject to availability.
(2) Extra Magic Hours: On certain days you can enjoy extra time and magic in Disneyland Park when you book a package in a Disney Hotel! Specific areas will be available to you up to 2 hours before regular Park opening so you can enjoy easier access to selected attractions – even some of the most popular ones. Extra Magic Hours dates can be checked 5 months prior to arrival on www.disneylandparis.com. On certain dates, Walt Disney Studios Park may be added or may replace Disneyland Park.
Welcome to Disneyland® Paris Holidays:
Travel Empire are award winning Disneyland® Paris specialists, we can arrange hotels at Disneyland® Paris to suit your budget and package that memorable short break or weekend. We can also arrange transportation from the UK including coach, self drive, Eurostar, or flights from your local airport. In addition we can book passes to the Disney theme parks with or without travel arrangements.
Book today call free: 0800 849 1245 or click for a quote by email.
There is always something happening in the parks, please take time out to have a look at our Seasonal Events page this will give you a flavour of what is happening throughout the year season by season.
Latest News and Offers:
- Coach Travel click for latest offers
- Booking Early? See the latest info for 2017
- Stay in touch Sign up for our newsletter
See our customer reviews...
" a big thank you to you and Travel Empire for making our visit and stay at Disneyland Paris a really memorable one for us " Mrs Townsley, Devon
Can't find what you're looking for?
Need some help or advice?
Give us a call on 0800 849 1285
to speak to one of our team