Coronavirus (COVID-19) update - TUI
If your holiday falls into one of the below categories, we’re really sorry to say that it has been cancelled.
• TUI holidays travelling on or before 10 July 2020, including flight-only bookings
• TUI River Cruises sailings travelling up until and including 25 November 2020
• TUI Lakes and Mountain holidays travelling up until and including 30 September 2020
• Marella Cruises sailings on or before 27 August 2020 and all sailings detailed below
– All sailings on Marella Celebration
– Sailings on Marella Discovery 2 from Naples, Asia and the Middle East up to 30 April 2021
– Sailings on Marella Dream from Palma up to 4 May 2021
– Marella Discovery sailings on or before 31 October 2020, and from Jamaica in December 2020 and January 2021
– Marella Explorer 2 sailings from Naples between 5 May 2021 to 20 October 2021, and the 90s v 00s Sunsets cruise on 5 September 2020
All other holidays are continuing to operate as planned and will be continuously reviewed.
If your holiday is affected and for any reason can’t operate as planned, we will be proactively contacting you to discuss your options.
If your holiday is operating as planned, we will proactively contact you to let you know and confirm all the details.