Book by 30th June
Your package includes with this offer:• Accommodation in a Disney hotel,
• Breakfast at your hotel,
• Free lunch or dinner each night in a wide variety of restaurants throughout the resort*
• Tickets for both Disney Parks for each day
You will also benefit from:
• Free Fastpass(1) for every member of your party: Cut down the queuing time at the most popular attractions!
• Extra Magic Hours(2): Get access to Disneyland Park up to 2 hours before regular Park opening!
Offer DetailsHere are the discounts you can benefit from according to your hotel and length of stay:
With FREE half board meal plan, what a mouth-watering offer!
• It includes one of your meals, lunch or dinner, per person per each night of your stay.
• You can use your meal voucher in a wide variety of restaurants throughout the resort (your Disney hotel, Disney parks and in Disney Village).
• You can choose from an all-you-can-eat buffet or a set menu in table service restaurants (and it includes 1 soft drink).
• See terms and conditions for more details and list of restaurants.
This offer is available in at least one Disney hotel per arrival date and length of stay requirements may apply
If this offer is not available on your requested hotel or arrival date, please select another hotel or another date or length of stay.
Call free: 0800 849 1245 or click for a quote by email.
Terms and conditions:
*Up to 25% Off Hotel & Park Tickets + FREE Half Board Meal Plan"
When is the offer valid for?“up to 25% off Hotel & Park tickets + Free half board meal plan” is valid for new bookings made by 30th June 2013 for arrivals from 1st June until 7th November 2013, excluding 26-29 August.
“up to 25% off Hotel & Park tickets” only is valid for new bookings made from 1st to 28th July 2013 for arrivals until 7 November 2013, excluding 26-29 August.
Where is the offer available and for which length of stay?The offer is valid for all room types except Empire State Club rooms, Castle Club rooms, Suites, Santa Fe and Newport Bay Hotel Family rooms and Bungalow Premium Plus at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch.
This offer is valid for stays of minimum 2 nights / 3 days and is available in at least 1 Disney hotel per arrival day. Length of stay requirements may apply. If this offer is not available on your requested stay, please select another hotel or arrival date or or length of stay or contact us for more details.
What is the discount based on?Discount is based on online brochure prices and is not applicable to transport or other options and insurance but these can be added to your reservation.
What does the half board meal plan include?Half Board meal plan includes 1 meal voucher per person (for children under 3 years please contact us) per each night of your stay.
Vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner (except brunch) throughout and only for the duration of your stay. Eg: from dinner on the day of arrival to lunch on the day of departure.
Voucher includes an all-you-can-eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert) + 1 soft drink and is valid in one of the restaurants listed below depending on your hotel. These restaurants are located across the resort (in Disneyland® Park, Walt Disney Studios® Park, your Disney hotel and Disney Village).
Breakfast is already included in your package for all hotels except Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch. If you stay at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch and benefit from this special offer, breakfast will be added to your package on top of 1 meal voucher per person per night for your lunch or dinner.
In which restaurants are the meal vouchers valid?If you stay at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe or Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, you will get a meal voucher “Standard” which is valid in: Silver Spur Steakhouse, Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, Restaurant des Stars, Annette’s Diner, The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina, Crockett’s Tavern.
If you stay at Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, Disney’s Newport Bay Club Disney’s Hotel New York, you will get a meal voucher “Plus” valid in the restaurants listed above plus: Walt's – An American Restaurant, Blue Lagoon Restaurant, Silver Spur Steakhouse, Café Mickey , The Steakhouse, Manhattan Restaurant, Parkside Diner, Yacht Club, Cape Cod, Beaver Creek, Hunter's Grill.
If you stay at Disneyland Hotel, you will get a meal voucher “Premium” which is valid in all the restaurants listed above plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Walt's – An American Restaurant, Blue Lagoon Restaurant, Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show, Inventions, California Grill, Manhattan Restaurant, Yacht Club.
Can I use my meal voucher in restaurants as means of payment?You can use your meal voucher for its face value in any restaurant of the resort (except Earl Of Sandwich - Planet Hollywood - Rain Forest Café - King Ludwig - Starbucks - Mc Donald’s)
You will find below its face value according to the hotel you are staying in:
Meal vouchers may not be combined with another voucher in the Table service & buffets. No change is given if the total is less than the value of the voucher. The difference must be paid at the cashier desk if the total exceeds the value of the voucher. Limited to 1 meal voucher per person per meal. Subject to availability. Some restaurants may be closed at certain periods.
How can I upgrade to a full board meal plan?If you stay at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe or Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, you can upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan Standard for £11 per adult per night and £5 per child per night.
If you stay at Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, Disney’s Newport Bay Club or Disney’s Hotel New York you can upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan Plus for £21 per adult per night and £11 per child per night.
If you stay at Disneyland Hotel, you can upgrade to a Full Board Meal Plan Premium for £21 per adult per night and £11 per child per night.
How can I book a restaurant in advance?Table reservation is highly recommended before coming to Disneyland Paris, at least 7 days in advance, by calling our Dining Reservation Service on 08448 008 898.
"FREE for kids under 7"
When is this offer available?This offer is valid for any arrivals until 7th November 2013.
What else do I need to know?For each adult Hotel and Park tickets package booked, kids under 7 will be offered the same package for free, up to the maximum occupancy of the room. Minimum 1 paying adult per room booked is required and proof of your children’s age(s) (under 7 on the arrival date) is required at check-in.
What about Transport and Insurance?Transport and insurance can be added but are not free for children aged 3 and above (2 and above for transport).
(1) Fastpass® Check the “Guide to the parks” upon arrival for details regarding which attractions this service applies to. This service is only available with a Park ticket valid for the same day. You may only have one Fastpass® issued at a time. Another Fastpass® ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has expired or been used. Subject to availability.
(2) Extra Magic Hours: On certain days you can enjoy extra time and magic in Disneyland Park when you book a package in a Disney Hotel! Specific areas will be available to you up to 2 hours before regular Park opening so you can enjoy easier access to selected attractions – even some of the most popular ones. Extra Magic Hours dates can be checked 5 months prior to arrival on www.disneylandparis.com. On certain dates, Walt Disney Studios Park may be added or may replace Disneyland Park.